Yoshiki - "Blue Butterfly" for Hollywood Movie

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=14155082&blogID=152101763&MyToken=3346a304-6115-4355-8fed-94d538c34f73

weno, antes de coger el vuelo para ir al Otakon yoshiki puso un nuevo post en myspace, aki va lo importante XD

I'm at LAX right now. I have already missed two fucking flights -- but I'm glad I made it. I haven't checked myspace for a long time, because I've been working on an soundtrack for some hollywood movie. The deadline was shortened, so, for the last two weeks I've been working eighteen to twenty hours a day, writing and recording a new song. The song is pretty cool, I may actually put it on the VUK album.... I just finished mixing three hours ago then came to the airport directly from the studio. Well actually, I couldn't really finish the final version, so it's still a rough mix. I guess the song is cool...well...I don't.know.. I can't really think right now.......... The song is called Blue Butterfly. It's about human's basic nature. Anyway, I don't exactly know what I'm doing right now at the airport. I guess I'm waiting for the next flight to Washington D.C. for OTAKON and drinking a Bloody Mary...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X Japan World Tour 2011 (Sudamérica: Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Perú, México)

Intel premiará al dueño del portátil más antiguo de España

[DD] Prison Break 4x21 y 4x22 (SEASON FINALE)