Yoshiki y Gackt piensan hacer un grupo

http://charlie-rose27.livejournal.com/126761.html?view=1014057#t1014057

(asked what he wants to do after VUK)
Yoshiki: after Violet UK? *thinks* (slightly bitter sounding to me XD) Like.. what happens when it breaks up? It hasnt started yet!!!!!!
Yes I am starting one more band..uhmm.. Im doing solo stuff as a classical artist and my main thing is Violet UK. Im also starting a band with... well alot of you probably know him ...... GACKT (Gasps and cheers in the audiance XDDD) Yeah..it was kind of a secret >_> I talked to him on the phone last night.. I guess its alright >_>

pos eso XD ufff XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X Japan World Tour 2011 (Sudamérica: Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Perú, México)

Intel premiará al dueño del portátil más antiguo de España

[DD] Prison Break 4x21 y 4x22 (SEASON FINALE)