Yoshiki Blog: Violet UK, "The Band", and X Japan Reunion

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=14155082&blogID=234220231

titulo: X JAPAN

God!!!

I finally got the day off yesterday.

After the new year, I've been working and working……. I got sick, but kept recording and recording……. So I finally finished one of the projects I have been working on……. Not VUK, not yet…….

Anyway, it was a perfect day off…… I went to my studio, and interviewed several candidates for my entertainment organization, and went to dinner with several friends…… then went to see the "Dir en grey" show at the Wiltern Theater in LA.

Overall the show was great…… full of energy, and….. every time I see them perform, it makes me want to rock…… I'm doing a lot of different genres of music……. from classical to…… whatever…… but I think I really love rock. I've been playing the drums since I was 10 years old…… well, actually playing the piano since age 4 as well.

Anyways…… after the show, the entire band came to my house, and celebrated Shinya's (the drummer's) birthday party. Back then….. well, when I was producing Dir en grey, we used to hang out pretty much every day…… It was so nice to hang out with them again.

Last night we ended up drinking together until the morning,

I hope they're all OK for the show tonight.

On stage they were very charismatic, but off stage they are some of the sweetest people I know…… HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THEM!!!

Well, I haven't been producing bands or artists for a while…… because at one point I was producing almost 10 artists at the same time, and it completely burned me out…… But I may be starting again…… well before I do, I have to finish so many other things……

OK….. I'm still working on Violet UK……I think….. but for the first time in many years, I'm confident that some of these songs will be able to blow your minds away……

When I used to do X Japan's songs…… every time I finished recording….. I hated them….. I always felt that something was missing…… but finally with VUK…… You'll see!!!!!!!

And…… some people have questions about "THE BAND".

Yes, Sugizo from Luna Sea came here to LA several times last year, and last month Gackt came to town, and we both went to dinner….. pretty much just the two of us……

Actually that was really funny….. Gackt came to my house and ate dinner…… that was good….. Then I said to him "why don't we go out to dinner?". and he said "we just ate…..???" then I said "I wanna eat different food….." well .... we ate Japanese food at my house, and then ended up going out to a Japanese restaurant in LA…..

(We are very weird…. Ha, ha, ha, ha)…… but that was fun!

Yes, I'm so lucky to have them as friends, and also to be able to work with them professionally.

Sugizo and Gackt are such talented people, also having such an amazing vibe. Actually, they are all going to come here next month with one more person that I can't reveal yet.

OK, and X Japan…..

I'm like…….Why now? ..... Why, why, why……

To be honest….. it took years to conquer the pain and sadness….. maybe not yet, I still cannot listen to…… or watch X Japan's videos….. without tears…..

" MY OWN GODDAMN BAND" ….. I can't listen to it without crying…… HOW CAN I BE IN IT AGAIN? …… IT HURTS SO MUCH…… TO EVEN TALK ABOUT ...... X JAPAN…..

Yes, I can play the drums. I think I can play them even harder than before…… of course my injured neck and wrists hurt….. but SO WHAT!!! ….. I don't give a fuck about that kind of pain…..

But mentally….. I don't know if I can take it….. I'm not saying if I'll do it or not….. I talked to Toshi (vocalist)……. He called me almost towards the end of last year….. for the first time since we went our separate ways……….

Toshi and I..... we grew up together…........ I don't know ….. I don't know…. I don't …… know …….

Yes, there are lyrics of the song "WITHOUT YOU" ….. That, I wrote, right after Hide's death….. also, I had to do so many takes of piano recording, because of the tears falling down and flooding the piano keys, and my fingers kept slipping again and again.

If there's somebody to sing this song ….. I think it should be Toshi….. but …… I don't know….. I don't know….. I don't fucking know….. It's too painful to……

I'm sorry, I don't want to make you feel depressed or anything like that….. but so many people have been asking me about this, so I had to say something…… just let me….. have…… a little more time……

I love you all.

YOSHIKI

ahora ke diga él ke no XDDDDDDD seria la risaXDDD ... >_< XD

Comments

Zesotar said…
Madre mia, realmente es deprimente leerlo. Pero bueno, no se pierde la esperanza.
World Tour!!!

Realmente el tio esta girao. Es el Axl asiatico (pero con muchisima más coherencia por supuesto)[y mira que se le va]
Rober said…
Ese tio es un músico como la copa de un pino. Lo de X-Japan no lo veo muy claro sin Hide, pero para un concierto homenaje o algo así estaría de lujo.
Un saludo!

Popular posts from this blog

X Japan World Tour 2011 (Sudamérica: Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Perú, México)

Intel premiará al dueño del portátil más antiguo de España

[DD] Prison Break 4x21 y 4x22 (SEASON FINALE)